Information about web cookies
In order to bring you a proper response to questions you may ask yourself about the terms and conditions of the web cookies on our website, especially the use of navigation information, we issued this section following the recommandations of the « Good practice guidance for the use of web cookies » developed by the French Union of Direct and Digital Marketing.
When browsing on our website, the information about the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc…) might be registered in a text file called « Cookies », installed on your device, according to the Cookies options you picked, and that you can modify any time.
The sender of the Cookie is the only one who can read or modify the information in the Cookie.
The Cookies that can show up
When you connect to our website, we may install several Cookies in your device so that we can recognize your browser during the duration of the selected Cookie, and that allow us to :
- issue statistics and volume of traffic and use of various elements from our website, in order to improve the purpose and ergonomics of our services ;
- adapt our website display to the preferences of your device (language used, monitor resolution, operating system used, etc) during the navigation, according to the screenreaders used with your device ;
- save the information you may have filled in a form on our website (registration or access to your account) or products, services or information you may have picked on our website (service subscription, shopping cart contents, etc.) ;
- allow you to have access to private space on our website such as your Customer Account, thanks to the ID and datas you already provided ;
- set up security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to a section when the time is up.
- adapt our offers to the navigation on our website and recommend some products;
- when you provide us with personal datas such as email when subscribing to one of our services, we might be able to match navigation datas from your device, read by the Cookies, with your personal datas, which will allow us to send you information such as Newsletters.
Your options with the Cookies
At anytime, the choice is yours to pick and modify your Cookies, as follow :
The choices from your navigation software
You set up your navigation software so the Cookies can be accepted in your device or not, permanently or according to the sender.
You can also set up your navigation software so you can accept or not the Cookies punctually, before a Cookie is registered in your device.
To do so, you need to go to the Help menu to modify your preferences of Cookies.
- For Internet Explorer™ :
- For Safari™ :
- For Chrome™ :
- For Firefox™ :
- For Opera™ :
Your choices picked online with interprofessional platforms
You can go to Youronlinechoices website, offered by the digital adverstising professional EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You can find out the companies that have subscribed to this plateform and give you the opportunity to refuse or accept the Cookies, to adapt your navigation information to the advertisements displayed on your device :
This european platform is shared with hundreds of professionals of online advertising and is a centralised interface to specify if you accept or not the Cookies mentionned above.
This procedure will not prevent from advertisement displays from the websites you are going to. It will only block the technologies that will match the advertisements to your area of interests.
The "Flash"© Cookies of "Adobe Flash Player"™
« Adobe Flash Player »™ is a computer application that will enable the quick display of dynamic contents using the computer language « Flash ».
Flash (and the other types of applications) saves the settings, the preferences and the use of these contents thanks to a technology similar to the Cookies.
However, « Adobe Flash Player »™ manages these information and your choices via a different interface than the one provided by your navigation software.
If your device can read contents developed by Flash language, you are required to access to your Cookies Flash management tools directly from https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi.
If you refuse web Cookies
If you refuse the web Cookies in your device, or if you delete the one you saved, you will not be able to use functions required to browse to some areas of our website such as :
- if you try to get access to contents or services that require identification
- if we can not recognize the browser you are using for technical matters, the languages and display settings or the country your device is connected from.
We wish to inform you that any removal of Cookies required for a safe navigation on our website may lead to malfunction of our services.
We can not be responsible for the risks and consequences resulting of your own choices.
If you share your device with other people
If your device is used by several people and if it has several navigation softwares, we can not ensure that services and advertisements, meant for your device, match with your settings and not the ones from another user.
If this is the case, this is your choice and responsibility to share the device and the settings of your browser and Cookies.